Saturday, December 1, 2012

Post from the Past #2

    It happened. Of course, by now YOU know it happened, because you read the first post-from-the-past. But today, October 11th, I know it happened. I have had a feeling that it might have, but I didn't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed and I was worried that some of the "symptoms" I was experiencing might just be in my head. But this morning, I finally got up the courage. I took the test. And....nothing happened. The control line didn't even show up. And that was my only test. So I went to the store and bought some more, but wasn't sure I wanted to try again today. I mean, I used up the good first morning pee (if that is TMI for you, you may want to sign off this blog completely in the coming months). So I figured this test would definitely be a bummer. But I also just wanted to get it over with. So I did it. And as soon as I looked down at the stick, there they were. Two bold lines. I started giggling, crying, and shrieking all at the same time, running around the house like an idiot, scaring Fender half to death. Of course, it took Joey FOREVER to get home from the gym. As soon as he walked in, I told him- "I'm pregnant." The look on his face was priceless. It's that genuine, giddy grin he gets sometimes that I love. So there you have it! It worked! Our first time trying! If you want to know the nitty-gritty, message me or comment below and we can talk. But we did it. I went to the heath clinic earlier and they confirmed with another test, and I go for blood work on Tuesday of next week. We are so excited but also a little scared since it is still so early. I will feel more and more relieved with each week that goes by. Baby will be here in early summer. We can't wait. I feel like there is so much to do and plan, but right now it's still sinking in that I"M PREGNANT!!!!!  More to come soon. <3

This is me the day we found out.


No comments:

Post a Comment